Hello to the world



Hey you lovely people of this planet,

my name is Celina and I'm 27 years old. I'm from Germany and I hope you will understand my English. I like to be connected with the world and how could you do this better than in English? So sorry for that. If it's too horrible just let me know.
I'm thinking about a blog for a while. As I was much younger I loved to write. I wrote stories for children first, some Fantasy stuff and had a virtual series for a while.  I don't know if it was good but I loved it and I really miss it to take the time for me to do what I want. And especially this was the reason for starting my Blog. Doing what I want! For me the key to pure happiness. We all want to be happy and most of the time we can't find our way to our personally happiness. And yes, I really think it's hard to find it and most of us just accepting that they maybe will never find pure happiness. This makes me pretty sad. Ok for a couple of years I was miles away from this attitude to believe in my dreams and goals and it was or it is still a hard journey, but to do everything for your dreams feels so incredible good. And I really hope that I can help people not accepting their discontent and motivate them to change their life to a better one.
I'm not a life coach, I'm only a person like you and I'm doing mistakes all the time. Nobody is perfect and me neither. But I found a way how to fulfill my dreams and the most important thing you have to do first is "Believe in you!". If you are doing this you did the first step to your happiness.
On my blog you will read about my dreams and goals, how I try to reach them, what I already reached and my thoughts and feelings on my journey to happiness.
I'm looking forward to share this Blog with you and I'm so excited to hear about your dreams and thoughts.
So I wish you lots of fun on my Blog and just let me know what are you thinking.

Come on I will take you with me on my way to happiness.

All the best,
Celina

Comments

Popular Posts